Friday, February 1, 2013

Hi everyone! It's officially been over two weeks that I have been in Dublin! I am finally getting used to how everything works and it is already time to start planning my trips and plans for the semester! This weekend a lot of my friends went on a school trip to Cork! I would have loved to go, but I am going there with my family in March when the weather is beautiful so I stayed back to save some euros haha I didnt realize that campus would be so empty though...but it gives me time to catch up and start booking trips. Next weekend I will be going to Galway with school which I am really excited for (: And the following weekend will be my 21st birthday and my roommates from Syracuse (they are currently studying abroad in London) are coming to Dublin to celebrate with me!! It just doesn't feel real yet! Everyone here that I have talked to keeps saying how quickly these 4 months will fly by and I am starting to see what they mean. For spring break we have two weeks off and the first week I am hoping to go to London, Prague, and Amsterdam! And the second week my family is coming to visit me which will be amazing to explore all of Ireland with them (: The other night one of my irish roommates actually made us all irish stew which was amazing. He even brought the beef from his farm back home since he goes home on the weekends. Not only was the stew amazing, but my other roommate from Holland also gave me dutch cookies which were ten times better than an american girl scout cookie haha.. Overall things here are going well and this is basically my only chill weekend for awhile. I should try to catch up on some work because people lied to me when they said that my classes here would be easy... well that's it for now and im sending my love from Dublin!

No comments:

Post a Comment