Monday, January 21, 2013

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well back home! Today was my first day of classes! Usually before the first day I try to sleep and pick out a cute outfit, but the Patriots were playing so I found myself in a pub in the temple bar area til about 3am last night since kickoff was at 11:30pm here. Im tired today, but it was fun even though we lost! Things here have been going great! Trips are starting to be planned and tonight I am buying my weekend trip for Galway in February. It feels like I have been here for a long time already and it has not even been a week haha Im excited to finally be around Irish people because up until now I have been with all the study abroad american students. Two of my roommates are actually irish boys, but I have not met them yet. Im sure they are excited to meet a crazy american! I met a few irish people at the pubs the other night and one very intoxicated irish man actually gave me 30 euros...I felt bad so I gave it to his sober friend. Karma would have got me if I took it haha Other than that my weekend was pretty chill and I spent most of my time walking around the city...Trinity College is beautiful! Here are some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment